Looking to make your Great Smoky Mountains Trip planning a breeze? This Smokies itinerary covers everything you need to know and will help you make the most of your one-day sightseeing visit to Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
This Great Smoky Mountains National Park itinerary will guide you through planning a 1-day trip sightseeing trip to Cades Cove and Clingmans Dome. This itinerary includes a few short hiking trails that are less than 1 mile each. There are no big hikes, and you don't any permits needed for this itinerary.
This one-day Great Smoky Mountains itinerary features a full day in the Smokies, so it is best used when staying the night in Gatlinburg or Townsend. The itinerary is best used between April and November.
This 40+ page itinerary includes:
- The most efficient way to visit Cades Cove and Clingmans Dome areas
- Detailed instructions with maps on what to do and where to go.
- Suggestions if you have extra time.
- Links to all necessary outfitters, guides, and lodging.
- Restaurant recommendations.
- Insider tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your trip to the Great Smoky Mountains.
- Passport Stamp Checklist along with stamp locations.
- Includes planning worksheets and a packing checklist.
THIS is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. Nothing will be mailed to you. Please check your email.
The eBook is formatted to fit on regular letter paper (8.5" x 11"). You can print this at home or at a local print shop if you'd like a hard copy.