This Alaska National Park itinerary will guide you through planning a trip to Denali, Gates of Arctic, and Kobuk Valley National Parks.
This 45+ page itinerary includes:
- Provide you with the most efficient and cost-effective way to see Denali, Gates of the Arctic, and Kobuk Valley National Parks.
- Detailed day-by-day instructions on what to do and where to go.
- Links to all necessary outfitters, guides, and hotel recommendations.
- Show how to get the most bang for your money.
- Insider tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your trip to Alaska.
- Includes planning worksheets, packing checklist, and cost tracking spreadsheet.
This trip has an expected budget of $3,300 for solo travelers and $3,100 per person for couples NOT including food, lodging, or transportation to Alaska. Lodging costs will vary depending on where you would like to stay and how many people are in your group.
- One person who is camping with a night in a hotel cost is approximately $150
- Two people staying in budget hotels will start at $850 ($425 per person). Mid-Range hotels will start at $1050 ($525 per person)
THIS is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. Nothing will be mailed to you. Please check your email.
The eBook is formatted to fit on regular letter paper (8.5" x 11"). You can print this at home or at a local print shop if you'd like a hard copy.
This itinerary is included in the 3 Separate 7-Day Alaska National Park Itineraries