Alaska's National Parks are often people's last challenge when visiting all the US National Parks. Visiting these parks is a little complex and requires a fair amount of planning. The 60+ page itinerary will guide you through planning a 14 Day trip to these 8 National Parks. The itinerary will allow you to make the most of your time in Alaska while being efficient with your time and money.
PLEASE NOTE: This itinerary is written assuming perfect Alaska weather. Alaska weather is NEVER perfect and this itinerary has little room for weather delays. If you experience weather delays you will not be able to visit all the Alaska parks.
- Provide you with the most efficient and cost-effective way to see ALL 8 parks.
- Plans for Denali, Gates of the Arctic, Glacier Bay, Katmai, Kenai Fjords, Kobuk Valley, Lake Clark, and Wrangell - St. Elias.
- Detailed day-by-day instructions on what to do and where to go.
- Links to all necessary outfitters, guides, and hotel recommendations.
- Show how to get the most bang for your money.
- Insider tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your trip to Alaska.
- Includes planning worksheets, packing checklist, and cost tracking spreadsheet.
This trip has an expected budget of $7,100 for one person or $6,.700 per person for two or more people NOT including food, lodging, or transportation to Alaska. Lodging costs will vary depending on where you would like to stay and how many people are in your group.
- One person who is camping with a few nights in a hostel cost is approximately $410.
- Two people staying in budget hotels will start at $1,650 ($825 per person). Mid-Range hotels will start at $2,200 ($1,100 per person)
THIS is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. Nothing will be mailed to you. Please check your email.