This Washington National Park itinerary will guide you through planning a trip to Olympic, Mount Rainier, and North Cascades National Parks plus Mount St. Helens National Volcanic Monument.
This one-week Washington National Park itinerary features 7 days of adventure with a travel day at the beginning and end. The itinerary is best used between early July and mid-September and assumes you are flying in and out of Seattle. But if you are visiting in the spring or fall, there are replacement days to account for road closures in Mount Rainier and North Cascades.
This 90+ page itinerary includes:
- The most efficient and cost-effective way to see the 3 Washington National Parks.
- Detailed day-by-day instructions with maps on what to do and where to go.
- Replacement days for road closures.
- Links to all necessary outfitters, guides, lodging, and restaurant recommendations.
- Insider tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your trip to Washington.
- Passport Stamp Checklist along with stamp locations.
- Includes planning worksheets and a packing checklist.
THIS is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. Nothing will be mailed to you. Please check your email.
The eBook is formatted to fit on regular letter paper (8.5" x 11"). You can print this at home or at a local print shop if you'd like a hard copy.